spyder79

XE Diesel is available at showroom

If any bros drove the diesel model can advise your diesel consumption? I didn't manage to hit the 1000km mark only 750km and the fuel light is up(as it supposed to right?) as the first tank is pumped by agent. Now trying again....

First 2 tank will be lower, i am on my 3rd tank now, i hit about 900+ in City driving, and 1100km in 70%highway 30%city 

First 2 tank will be lower, i am on my 3rd tank now, i hit about 900+ in City driving, and 1100km in 70%highway 30%city 

wow... tat is solid..... which petrol u pump ?

In Singapore I use Caltex , in Malaysia I use BHPETROL :D

And of course, my feet is light. Hahaz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oic... you are the guy that posted in XE forum.

your ride look great. post the pics here...

you often go JB  ?

Haha yes! There's so many jaguar forum, I didn't know where to go either..

Thanks, mine is XE 2.0D Polaris white.

Yes I go KL monthly because of business.

7649d492631c513cb9dc45dcaff5ff37.jpg3c6c7b8a967bdd215a516d4dcf8cb0bc.jpgb31bfe3799ffc9ea6bd4a715fc0e02ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advise bro....really solid on the consumption. btw all bros who just brought their XE, please check your centre brake light for any water seepage as I just replaced mine. checked on XE UK forum it seems to be a common defect.

The head light I have also feedback to them when fixing the brake light. Unfortunately one of it has water seepage issue but other is normal as they explained to me that due to the head light is hot and the external temperature is lower due to rain there will be condensation. There is also a relieve duct for the heat to discharge so technically after awhile it will goes off.

Hope this helps.

The head light I have also feedback to them when fixing the brake light. Unfortunately one of it has water seepage issue but other is normal as they explained to me that due to the head light is hot and the external temperature is lower due to rain there will be condensation. There is also a relieve duct for the heat to discharge so technically after awhile it will goes off.

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much! yes indeed it's no more already. so far i did not see any more condensation. but until now, i HAVE NOT seen any XE on the road! :D

Wow. The fuel number is making our petrol brother (me inclusive) envy.

But sweet ride and pic.

Wow. The fuel number is making our petrol brother (me inclusive) envy.

But sweet ride and pic.

The high diesel tax more or less even out the fuel cost savings.

The high diesel tax more or less even out the fuel cost savings.

The Diesel tax had gone down since 2013. Euro 5 engine is about $1/cc.

It is good for those who drive high mileage min ard 22k per year, will be cost saving.

I pump my tank every two week ard $68 , mileage around 1000km , average 17/km/litre

$136 x 12 + Road Tax $2296 =  $3928

If i drive a petrol based my monthly mileage , the cost will $300 /month.

$300 x 12 + Road Tax $1212 = $4812.

Different about $884. to me this amount is quite a a bit of saving and the torque of overtaking. priceless.

It is good for those who drive high mileage min ard 22k per year, will be cost saving.

I pump my tank every two week ard $68 , mileage around 1000km , average 17/km/litre

Different about $884. to me this amount is quite a a bit of saving and the torque of overtaking. priceless.

Yes, it makes sense for those who clock high mileage.

But there are also other considerations like diesel clatter which may not add to the overall driving refinement.

How much after the usual over trade and stuff? 

Jag isn't too good with overtrade unless you own a Jag i think, previously they offered 69k for my VW golf, but i sold it myself at 83k outside. and it depends on what model you looking at? the pricing for diesel and petrol is different.

Yes, it makes sense for those who clock high mileage.

But there are also other considerations like diesel clatter which may not add to the overall driving refinement.

clatter only when idling , driver inside can't even hear it... unless you got golden ears..

clatter only when idling , driver inside can't even hear it... unless you got golden ears..

Yes that is very true, i am amazed by the refinement Jag has in the new ingenium engine. cruising on the highway is comfortable as well. i don't really hear the noise. idling, clatter bit. but overall i think it's not bad at all. :)

The torque is godly, i agree very much. 430nm of torque for XE is not just normal.

Diesel tax for 2.0 is about 800+, i travel about 1500km in 2 weeks, and often travel up to KL due to business. i think in total, i am going to save quite a lot also.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the heads up on the brake light!  Will check that before my next drive.

I noticed the water seepage in my headlight when they delivered my XE and highlighted to them immediately.  Still waiting for them to get back to me with regard to any corrective actions.  Will keep you guys updated!