Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XFS

Details and Application for JCS Premium Membership

9 posts in this topic

Jaguar Club Singapore is proud to present to you our very first *JCS Premium Membership*. This membership promises to bring you *3-4 events* spread throughout the year.

There is an annual membership fee of *$300* (*renewed yearly*) and in addition, a *one time off* administrative fee of *$50* will be collected. Registered members will be receiving an exclusive *Jaguar Club Welcome Pack*.

Interested member please kindly register by using the following (Please try copy and paste the link to browser if encountered error) :

https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AoP9iM7BvnaDgVqupIXsOE9KIjct

For payment, kindly :

1) Transfer $300 + $50 (Admin fee) = $350 to the following:

​      Jaguar Club Singapore Pte Ltd

​      OCBC Account number: 647-618339-001

​      Bank code: 7339

​      Branch code: 647

​      Swift code: OCBCSGSG
2) After which use your *Full Name* as Transferee Name and send a notification email to
*JagClubSG@gmail.com*

Darknight and zenkinz like this

Congratulations !! on this initiative. I am sure fellow members would be excited to know more. Will be great if you can publish a bit of insight into the Membership details and coverage. Types of events that we intend.

Sounds cool to me.

Hi Darknight, as a premium member, you will enjoy 3-4 events in a year either for free or subsidized. The events ranges from dinner to driving trip to exclusive private label event. The upcoming subsidized event would be our inaugural dinner at Alkaff mansion on 30 Dec whereby members only need to pay $58 and guest at $128. Besides that, the welcome pack will include a Jaguar member polo t-shirt. If you need more detail so let us know. Hope to see you at our inaugural members dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coltagious and Darknight like this

Thanks for the details. This is indeed good. Will look forward. Have few additional thought of taking the Membership and Non-Membership to the market for discounts on automobile accessories. Will connect one of these days.

Regards

Folks- It will be useful to publish the Total Count of JCS Category as it stands today.

Nice to know the growing numbers..

Folks- It will be useful to publish the Total Count of JCS Category as it stands today.

Nice to know the growing numbers..

You are in our premium member chat so you knows the number. Almost 40 of us now! Thanks for the strong support!

Darknight likes this

Will sign up! Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi please pm me or Gan when you have sign up. Thank you

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0