Sign in to follow this  
Makapook

WTS - Rare Pam 57C

Re-organizing my collection. Up for sale is my Pam 57C! It's a rare gem. Centre sweeping seconds hand on hob-nob dial. Beautiful!
Asking for $11,800 (slightly nego). Text or Whatsapp 9 3 8 5 5 9 7 5.

img7138q.jpg

Chris ward is relatively new to the market and only just started their using own movement.. previous was using swiss movement.

they have no physical store and all via online to keep costs low.

my watch arrived via post after 10 days with 60days free return and 60months warranty on movement parts minus strap and crown. 

http://christopherward.co.uk/

storysofarfar.jpg
THE STORY SO FAR – THREE MEN IN A BOAT

The Christopher Ward watch company was founded on a boat on the River Thames in 2004 by Mike France, Chris Ward and Peter Ellis. From the start this has always been about finding a way for everyone to enjoy the truly visceral pleasure derived from owning and wearing a premium quality Swiss made watch.

VIVE LA REVOLUTION!

Having learned from insiders in the Swiss watch industry just how much of the cost of a typical luxury Swiss watch is marketing hype, the three friends set out on a mission to turn the traditional model on its head and create a revolution in watchmaking.

The phrase they instantly came up with that encapsulated the mission they were about to embark on was that they wanted to create..."the cheapest most expensive watches in the world."

Chris was the man with the watch making expertise, Mike and Peter, who previously owned the renowned Early Learning Centre chain of educational toy stores, brought the retail know-how.