MazzyMan

RE: Tires Tires Tires

I'm on Michelin PSS. 245/45/R20 and 285/30/R20.

Still cannot find the optimal PSI I like...

What do you guys reckon?

i am running the same tyres on a 20" Draco rims and I'm using 39 PSI; was 38 PSI before but kind of too soft for my liking. Normally we will need to pump 4-6 PSI higher than the recommended due to the tyre temperture. When we drive, the temp inside the tyre is high and we need to pump it higher to compensate. It is stated in our user manual as well. Hope this help.

i am running the same tyres on a 20" Draco rims and I'm using 39 PSI; was 38 PSI before but kind of too soft for my liking. Normally we will need to pump 4-6 PSI higher than the recommended due to the tyre temperture. When we drive, the temp inside the tyre is high and we need to pump it higher to compensate. It is stated in our user manual as well. Hope this help.

Yeah learnt that during the Wearnes Tyre Workshop... Doing 39 PSI now.

Brudder arthury seems like technical expert like chiaster and silencer162... Do share more car tips yah?

Yeah learnt that during the Wearnes Tyre Workshop... Doing 39 PSI now.

Brudder arthury seems like technical expert like chiaster and silencer162... Do share more car tips yah?

no lah, I am not some expert lah. I just like things to be in order. = P seem like u r into time pieces huh?

Hi all. I think my turn to visit tire workshop. Looking at new rubbers and do a full balance plus alignment.

Any recommendations pls? Post here or pm or whatsapp or call also can.

Anyone have a recommendation for new tires for my F type.

Looking for max grip in wet - don't care if my fuel consumption or noise goes up . . .

LMK; Tx!

Hi everyone, my xe is fitted with pirelli cinturato p7 run flat tires. I've read in other forums that you should get rid of run flat tires immediately as they don't function as well as the conventional types. I then read and watched third party YouTube videos regarding this pirelli tires and understand that they're the best run flats available now. These tires also come with a 70k mile warranty on wear, that's more than 100k km. So, question is: do I change the stock tires seeing they're a good set? 

Runflats has its own set of pros and cons. Many articles online to read them up

In my humble opinion, runflats are not necessary in a small place like SG

Since it came with your car, why not just use them till you need to change tyres. Rather than spending money to swap them out now

8 hours ago, SKDT said:

Runflats has its own set of pros and cons. Many articles online to read them up

In my humble opinion, runflats are not necessary in a small place like SG

Since it came with your car, why not just use them till you need to change tyres. Rather than spending money to swap them out now

That's exactly what I thought. Save the money for more important things. Thanks!